With so many wall finish options, why choose wallcoverings?
1. Wallcoverings can change the visual appearance of your room in many ways.
Decide what you want to accomplish in the interior space. How do you want to feel when you go into a particular room? Wallcoverings can change the impression as you enter a room...
- adds character and warmth to a space
- enhances a room with no architectural features
- helps develop a design personality more than any other wall treatment
2. Wallcoverings makes the greatest impact in your room, in a single-application.
No other wall finish offers so much variation not only in color, but in design options to suit any mood, taste and need.
3. Wallcoverings are economical.
While many wall treatments may seem inexpensive, you have to consider the long-term return on investment. Many wallcoverings have a life of seven to ten years. Many wallcoverings assist in protecting the wall surface more than paint.
4. Wallcoverings are sustainable.
With NSF/ANSI 342, Sustainable Standard for Wallcoverings, designers and end users have information available to specify and select products which have been certified to this third-party certified, multi-attribute standard.
5. Wallcoverings creates detail where there once was none.
Today’s commercial wallcoverings are available in so many styles; they can enhance a space to be calming, luxurious, bold and wild. Only limit is the designers’ imagination!
6. Wallcovering makes the most of your favorite things.
Do you love sailing, golfing, the seashore? Do you collect pipes, dolls, china or impressionistic prints? Frame out a favorite collection or pastime with wallcovering that helps accentuate your favorite things.
7. Wallcoveirng creates detail where there once was none.
Moved in to a house that has all the personality of a plain white box? Try wallcoveirngs! Wallcoverings are the economical way to add missing architectural elements to your room without hiring a general contractor. Create a chair rail with a wallcovering border. Use a full-wall pattern cut into proportionate shapes to make a paneled effect up a wall leading to a vaulted ceiling. Draw attention to a fireplace focal-point wall by wrapping it with a strong pattern, or create a focal-point wall using the same strong pattern on any blank wall. All it takes is a little imagination.
8. Wallcoverings are safe.
Wallcoverings today meet stringent standards, are non-toxic, and most meet all low VOC requirements.
9. Wallcoverings add value.
- Covers flaws in the wall surface that paint can't.
- Adds a layer of protection to the actual wall.
- Provides warmth and richness not found in uncovered walls.
10. Wallcoverings are always in.
Wallcoverings are a timeless design product. As new styles emerge, wallcovering designers capture it, define it and present it in a variety of color choices. With its ability to capture any style or color scheme, wallcoverings help express a space’s personality and style - from contemporary to romantic to eclectic!
Back to Commercial Wallcoverings Resource Center